Fall is in the air, and we know you want your home to smell amazing! It's the perfect time to create a cozy and inviting home with Fall Scented Home Fragrance Products. That's why we're sharing our top 5 tips to make your home smell good this fall season.
1. Use candles: Candles are a great way to create a cozy and warm atmosphere. Use fall scented candles that have notes of cinnamon, apples, cranberry, pumpkin spice or smoky tobacco. One of our best selling Fall Candles is Autumn Night. Our customer say it is the perfect balance of Apples, Cinnamon and Cranberry.
2. Use Room and linen sprays: Freshen up your home and linens with room and linen sprays. Choosing the perfect fall scents will leave your home smelling like a crisp autumn day. Customers who use our room and linen sprays say they have helped masked pet odors in their home and in their linens. A strong Fall Scented Room and Linen Spray is Mahogany Woods. It has notes of Italian Bergamot, Applewood, Cardamom.
3. Use Wax melts: Wax melts are a great alternative to candles. They provide a safer way to make your home smell good without the flame of a burning candle. Our fall scented wax melts are made with natural soy wax and come in a variety of scents. Choose from Fall Smoke and Campfires, Autumn Night, Mahogany Woods, My Sweet Nova, Homebody and Many More.
4. Keep your home clean: A clean home just smells better. Make sure to regularly clean and vacuum your home to keep it smelling fresh. Check out our Home Care Checklist for some essential housekeeping maintenance reminders. We also include a free home care checklist with every order.
5. Open your windows for some Fresh Air! There is nothing better than a Fall Breeze on a Crisp Autumn Night. Air our your home by opening windows and letting in some fresh air and airing out those stuffy smells.
We hope these tips help you create a cozy and inviting home that smells like all the Fall Vibes.
Don't forget to check out our fall scented products at HomeInnCandle.com!